Wednesday, March 15, 2006

THE BIG REVEAL



It has been FOREVER since I updated, and last time it was for Secret Pal 7, too. XD This time, I eagerly awaited my last package from my pal, who was kind enough to email me beforehand.

So I collect this large, light UPS box today--and race inside, tear the tape off, and...and...and...

WELL, LOOK!!



Roving--LOTS of it, in blue and natural grey/white and even some CAMEL. And a spindle!! And a BOOK about spinning!

I learned how to spin on a borrowed spindle several months ago, but I returned the spindle to its owner. I haven't replaced it, and I really like spinning. NOW...NOW I have the opportunity to keep at it. I've already made yards and yards from the grey; I started playing with it the MOMENT I finished taking pics. XD

THANK YOU, SP!!! You've been the BEST!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY! I'm soooo glad you like the roving! /happy dance


YSP :D